Friday, May 9, 2014

2014 Summer Bucket List + Free printable



Sorry that I have been MIA lately, between being gone for vacation & sick kids...I haven't made much time for the blog. But I'm back!! This week it has been rainy & in the 50's, but compared to the winter we have had...it feels warm! We are so ready for summer to arrive! Today, I want to share my new Bucket List for our 2014 Summer!

What is on your Summer Bucket List? 
Do you like to lay low & hang out at home? Do you like to go on adventures? Do you like to relax & lay on the beach? We love to do all of the above! And you can too!

Here is our Bucket List for Summer 2014




I encourage you to make a list with your spouse, your children or even a friend of all the fun things you want to do this summer. It gives you something to look forward to and accomplish, all while enjoying your summer!

I hope you enjoyed checking out our Summer Bucket List!!  

I would love to hear from you in the COMMENTS below about what is on your Summer Bucket List!

Choose Happy

~Becky

2 comments :

  1. We are hoping to go to the state fair this year, never been! I want to eat lots of fried goodies! A bike ride sounds fun with the kids and I am always for s'mores!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. fun! We haven't been to the state fair in years either. We are hoping to take the kids this year too! The best part is the FOOD! haha

      Delete

09 10